- From the day of purchase, the structural integrity of the timber is warranted for 12 months.
- All drawer and door hardware come with a lifetime warranty from the hardware manufacturer.
- Solid timber is a natural resource and is subject to unpredictable movement. This is part of the natural adaptation process and is not a defect of the product. This product warranty does not cover misuse or damage, including environmental factors such as any movement, cracking, joint separation, bowing, splitting or colour change in the timber.
- Timber grains and colouring occur naturally, and therefore variations in grain pattern and colour may be evident in the finished product. These variations are not warranted if you wish to replace the product under these terms.
- Timber finishes that are exposed to everyday wear and tear are not covered by our warranty. In addition to this, inappropriate use or use of improper cleaning products causing damage to the timber is not warranted. Refer to our specific Care Guide for further instructions.
- The misalignment of drawers and doors is not covered under this warranty. For realignment of drawers and doors, please refer to the hardware manufacturer’s specifications provided.
TERMS OF THE CLAIM
- Upon delivery, please open and inspect your product. HowsThatHouse must be notified in writing of any faults, issues or complaints within 24 hours of you receiving your product.
- All warranty claims must be issued in writing to HowsThatHouse within the relevant warranty period. HowsThatHouse reserves the right to determine whether a claim is valid, and will notify you of the result of the claim in writing.
- The warranty covers the costs involved in the repair of the item; however, it excludes the reinstallation costs as well as associated trade costs, for example, plumbing and tiling expenses. HowsThatHouse cannot be made liable for any consequential loss or damage to floor coverings, walls, fixtures or furnishings caused by a defect in the goods.
- This warranty excludes any transport or freight costs associated with the claim.
- HowsThstHouse will not accept any returns if the item has been tampered with. Including, but not limited to; repainting, refinishing, or if the item has not been used appropriately for its intended purpose.
- HowsThatHouse cannot grant warranty claims where a licenced builder or plumber has not installed the vanity or product, and proof of installation will be required at the time of any warranty claim.